List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Release schedule after the alpha's
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2007-12-19 15:57:25

On Wednesday 19 December 2007, Peter Simonsson wrote:

> And I was in the middle of my second move to a new apartment this year
> and forgot about answering...

Ew... I hate moving, personally, and hope I won't have to move again, ever.

> but, as I seem to run into all sorts of
> things that take up my time, I don't think kivio will be ready for
> 2.0.

I don't think it's a big problem for us to, gradually-like release a fuller
and fuller set of applications again. We can probably (Inge?) market this
process really well, and, well, big transitions take time. Only... If only
there were more hours in the day, since Kivio is the one KOffice app I use
more than any other, except Krita.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi