List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    summer of code project refused (Fwd: Thank you for your application)
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-06-25 18:03:44

Hi all,

my proposal was rejected. Maybe they guessed that I am more for
documentation ;)

No, there was no mentioning of docs. Anyway, nothing too serious as I
was already wondering how I can do all the things I planned for the
summer. At least now I _CAN_ concentrate on all the documentation
that needs to be worked on. I do hope though that the idea (better
integration of components) does not get lost and will be implemented
somehow/someday.

Well, hopefully it gets a nice summer :)

--
Raphael Langerhorst
http://raphael.g-system.at/blog

["forwarded message" (message/rfc822)]