List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: Re: [kde] Printing via Konqueror]
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2004-03-21 2:22:36

Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> PS.: it would be easier to answer to such emails, if the forwarded email was
> forwarded inlined instead as an attachment.

Sorry about that, you always assume that every mail reader works the same
as the one that you are using.

Perhaps that is a mail reader issue.  I am still using Mozilla Mail and it
displays the attachment without having to open it if it is a type that
Mozilla is set to handle.  So, a plain text attachment looks just the same
as if I had forwarded it in line and top posted it.

But, I will try to remember that for future reference.

--
JRT