List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KWord changes
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-06-29 20:28:43

For KWord, the "unified picture" changes should be over. So you can change
most "image" and "clipart" labels into "picture" labels. Just be careful that
due to the message freeze some "image" labels must remain.

Also due how the code was made, some differences between images and cliparts
remain visible to the user and will probably remain as is for KWord 1.2
final, like for example the dialog for inserting a new picture.

As for the cvs log entries, the standard way for signaling a user-visible
change is to start the text with "GUI:" (especially during freezes.)

Have a nice day/evening/night!

PS.: if the documenter for KPresenter is reading this: the "unified picture"
changes are not finished yet, unlike in KWord.