List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kivio stencil builder
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn-gordon () home ! com>
Date:       2001-07-06 13:34:30

At 12:49 AM 7/6/2001, you wrote:
>Thomas Zander wrote:
> >
> > I agree with Shawn, but this is Linux, so I expect lots of people
> > around here who have always had everything for free..
> >

>    I agree (although 50$ here means 1000$ there) to pay but how? I'm
>from Romania and it's practically impossible  to get a card for such a
>scope (the bank ask 5000$ to open an account for a credit card). An
>external pay, as the bank name this operation, is a really pain plus I
>have to pay 15-20$ more for this.
>
>         Best regards,
>            lwd

most of our developers are in romania (iasi to be exact) and have told me
about these types of problems.  We have a PayPal account but haven't set it
up to accept payments yet and $50 might be beyond their limits.  What
methods of payment can you recommend?  We are always looking for ways to
make it easier.

Shawn