List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: New updated webprototype (koffice-filters)
From:       Enno Bartels <ebartels () nwn ! de>
Date:       2000-12-23 12:45:35

Hi everybody

Cyrille Morvan wrote:
-----------------

> Be careful, with Netscape 6 (on Win2K) the text is underline.
> But not with MSIE 5

Is that a problem or what should I else do ?

Richard Bos wrote:
---------------

> - between the seperation of paragraph 5.3 and 5.4 you miss a
>    list closing tag.

changed </ul> to </ol>

> At all paragraph from 5.4 onwards are to far
>    indended

didn't understand exactly :-(((

> - In paragraph 5.1 there is the following text:
>   @kde.org)"
>    The text within the quotes are actually hyperlinked text, this looks a
>    bit overwhelming.  I think that it would be enough to hyperlink the text
>    as follows would be sufficient:
>    @kde.org)"

Okay - has been done

> You wrote "plan" text while it should be "plain" text I assume.

Okay - has been done

Landshark wrote:
-------------

> I don't know if this is relevant or not, but Kivio is not on the list of
> links along the side.

kimage link removed  and kivio added

> There are no import or export filters aside from it's native format though.
> Although Visio import/export is a very common request.  Doing this on the
> otherhand may prove to be very difficult.

Add parts in "2. Which filters are the ...": kivio and a needed importfilter
for vivio
Added a link to MS Page where Vivio is presented.
But didnt't find a description about the format

John Califf wrote:
-------------

> Regarding Kimageshop filters, we have filters for jpg, png, gif, xpm,
> and bmp.  These however are currently internal and need to be moved to
> the filters subdirectory to use the filter protocol.  Currently you can
> "import" such images into a krayon image or layer, but not open them
> with file open (until they are moved so common code can connect them to
> "open").

If that is done and ready working please tell me if we have to add theses
filters to the list or not.

> I'm also planning an xcf filter (gimp file format).  Our
> format is very similar to gimp so that won't take long.  I will probably
> start working on filters in January.

That sounds good.

> The page looks good.  One minor gripe - It's too wide, and doesn't fit
> in an 800x600 or so browser widow.

> This may be because of the width of the tables.

Shound the filter tables done separately one beneath the other or not.
Because on my brouser it is no problem to scroll left and right for the 2
table
coloums, if a scale the brouser window smaller.

> Also, please change the name "Kimageshop" to "Krayon"
> everywhere it's used.

Okay - thats done
But which Doctype Definitions are right kimageshot.dtd or krayon.dtd both
can be found in the kimageshot directory?
At first I have added both  on the webside.

Thank
Enno