List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: MS Word export filter
From:       John Califf <jcaliff () compuzone ! net>
Date:       2000-11-20 19:58:50

Shaheed Haque wrote:

> Shawn,
>
> >Well the good news is that Kaiwal seems to have found the KWord
> >programmers that we promised some time ago, and a big focus for them
> >will be filters.  If everything goes correctly, they should be working
> >next month some time.
>
> Wo-hooo! I wait with bated breath...

Shaheed - Anyone working on html export filters?  This would be a very
doable task,  not nearly as difficult as MS Word export, for someone who
wants to work on filters.  Maybe somebody already has.  Somebody started
the html export filter, but never finished last time I looked. It would
be most useful to be able to save .kwd files in plaint old html format.
Maybe with some loss of detail, but that's ok.

John