List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: nebsllc.com/kde2 "site" not "available" (fwd)
From:       "Christopher Molnar" <molnarc () nebsllc ! com>
Date:       2000-05-03 18:59:00

Martin,

I am currently working on moving the binaries to a location on Mandrakesoft.
This problem will be solved in approximatly 1hour from now. As I posted in
all the areas I lost my internet feed yesterday afternoon. I am scrambling
to fix and find new homes for everything. Please ask everyone to be
patient..... I was not notified of this in advance and it just happened.

Thanks,
Chris