List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: Is kword ready ?
From:       "Pohlmann, Frank" <fpohlmann () ipo ! att ! com>
Date:       1999-09-01 9:17:38

Hi folks,

maybe this is a very naive idea: given that there are so many KOffice apps,
it might be an idea to bundle SOME of the stable applications in a kind of
mini KOffice (e.g. KWord, KPresenter, KSpread, KIllustrator and KImage).

 Then make this version available as binaries, add an installation procedure
(!) and get on with development.

I used to run KOffice until I moved to England for a couple of months and it
ran just fine!!!!

So don't get discouraged, you are doing great work and once your
Swiss-army-knife among Office suites is entering beta, you will be singing a
happier tune:-)

Frank

"Meanwhile, on Frank's cloud..."

["Pohlmann, Frank.vcf" (application/octet-stream)]