List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KSpread math/ Goose
From:       weis () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de
Date:       1999-07-05 10:52:58

Hi,

I think the most easiest thing to do is to get some
KOffice Makefile ( for example the KWord one )
and use that.

Create a directory

koffice/kspread/<whatever>

and copy the Makefile there. Tell

koffice/kspread/Makefile to look in this SUBDIR.
Tell koffice/configure.in to generate the Makefile.

Then: make -f Makefile.cvs; ./configure

and your makefile should be built. I know: It is some pain.

Bye
Torben