List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice objects (fwd)
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-04-06 16:23:04

On Tue, 06 Apr 1999, Cristian Tibirna wrote:

> [...]

My dad would *love* to use that, the only reason why I could't convince him
using Linux is, because there is no such chemical drawing app available yet.

>     Here my question: How does your object model work? What do I have to
> know? Do you have a general KDocumentObject?

I think there is already a tutorial on how to develop KOffice applications
(maybe at http://developer.kde.org), but I'm not sure - Torben?? Else you could
look at the application KImage in the KOffice - this is the most simple one
(I used that as "template" for KWord and KPresenter).

Ciao, Reggie

--
Reginald Stadlbauer

E-Mail: reggie@kde.org