List:       koffice
Subject:    RTL documents in Koffice
From:       Dotan Cohen <dotancohen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-19 15:53:37

I have begun testing the Koffice 2.1 betas (specifically, Kword) for
document compatibility with OOo-created ODF documents. One major
problem that I have found is the apparent lack of Right-to-Left
document support, necessary for Hebrew, Arabic, and Farsi documents.
Is this feature really missing, or am I simply unable to find it?
Thanks in advance.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com