List:       koffice
Subject:    koffice.org/download added
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <staniek () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-09-12 12:51:54

Hi
Just added http://www.koffice.org/download/; This page is not listed
in Applications category (while it fits better to a General category
listed on top of page or so) , I probably have no rights to alter the
sidebar.

With the above, constant url is now present, and my proposal is not to
just "blog" about updates (example is
http://www.koffice.org/news/downloads/packages-for-21beta1/) but
update the download/ page.
Otherwise google will soon have dozens of download pages on our site
indexes what would lead to usability problems.

Other pages like 'contact' will be added (by you or me) at a random time...

Hope that's not bad.

Anyone knowing about any unlisted package is encouraged to inform us
about this. At any time. We know that deprecated download page is
worse than no page...

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 Kexi & KOffice (http://www.kexi-project.org, http://www.koffice.org)