List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    Re: KMyMoney 5.1.2
From:       Thomas Baumgart <thb () net-bembel ! de>
Date:       2021-06-29 14:43:33

On Dienstag, 29. Juni 2021 16:10:17 CEST Jack wrote:

> On 6/29/21 9:57 AM, Doug Lytle wrote:
> > Has 5.1.2 been released?
> >
> > I have not seen an announcement, but have seen references on this list.
> >
> > Doug
>
> I'm not certain, but I think that bug report should probably be changed
> to either 5.1.1 or Master, and "fixed in" set to 5.1.2 (or 5.1.3 if the
> release is too close.)  I think Thomas will have to make a final say.

I am not sure which bug report Jack refers to, but yes, 5.1.2 has been released
last week (see https://kmymoney.org/2021/06/23/kmymoney-5-1-2-released.html). I have
to admit that I blogged about it but completely forgot to send a note to
the mailing lists this time. My bad. It may have slipped as I was preparing
for our summer vacation, taking part in Akademy (KDE's yearly conference) and
worked on a few work related projects in parallel.

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart