List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    [Kmymoney-devel] Re: Build error on MacOSX
From:       Marko_Käning <mk-lists () email ! de>
Date:       2011-07-14 20:06:36

Cristian,

Is there a possibility to disable KAddressbook support in KMM4?
As far as I understood KMM4 needs (q)gpgme support which it would still get in my \
case (see previous post). But I think it would help to simply disable kabc access \
somehow.  I guess there is probably no option to turn it off, but a patch to exclude \
the relevant lines of code would help me a lot.

Greets,
Marko