List:       kmymoney
Subject:    Re: update QSG
From:       Thomas Baumgart <thb () net-bembel ! de>
Date:       2021-07-07 6:05:33

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2021 03:37:22 CEST Aaron Mehl wrote:

> Hi all,I have made some corrections and changes to the KMyMoney Quick Start Guide \
> (QSG).I am now only publishing to xhtml and pdf.To view them go to \
> https://everythingfromtanya.com/en/quick-start-guide/ Best wishes,Aaron

On page 5 (PDF) in section "Categories" you write "Accounts are grouped as Expenses \
or Income". That should probably read "Categories are grouped as Expenses or Income". \
The same applies to the section "Choosing Categories" on page 12.

"Synchronizing With KBanking" HBCI is only used in Germany not in all of Europe. \
KBanking also supports OFX but uses a different implementation than KMyMoney itself. \
OFX itself is not only used in the US but also other countries. Don't have a list at \
hand but the internet shall provide answers.

So much for now.

Thomas

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

God is real... unless declared an integer