List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: branches/work/kdepim-3.5.5+/kmail
From:       Jonathan Marten <jjm () keelhaul ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-11-07 11:32:32

Allen Winter <winter@kde.org> writes:
> Should the templates-folder-per-identity setting be in the Advanced tab?
> Maybe it would be better in the Templates tab?

Possibly, but the other per-identity folder settings (sent mail and
drafts) are already there in "Advanced".

I'm working on a proposal to unify the two template functions - using
Dmitry's insertion codes but taking source messages from the template
folder (or a per-identity template folder if set).  This may allow the
identity's "Templates" tab to be eliminated.  Watch this space...

--
Jonathan Marten                         http://www.keelhaul.demon.co.uk
Twickenham, UK                          jjm@keelhaul.demon.co.uk