List:       klyx
Subject:    Re: developers
From:       Pascal Francq <pfrancq () ulb ! ac ! be>
Date:       2001-05-07 14:52:29

On Monday 07 May 2001 16:36, M.Puzovic@etoncollege.org.uk wrote:
> Who is currently working on the klyx and when can we expect new version
> for qt > 2.00 libraries ? I am happy if I can help somehow ?
>
> Best,
> Milos

KLyX is a "dead" project. Actually everything appens at the "LyX" level,
where multiple GUI will be supported in the future:
- XForms (Actually the only that works).
- KDE (I thing KDE 1.X for the moment) with Qt (partially 1.4x and 2.x).
- Gnome and GTK (I ignore the versions).
I am sure that your help will be appriciated. The web sites:
www.lyx.org
www.devel.lyx.org

Pal.
--