List:       klyx
Subject:    Problem exporting with klyx
From:       Q Modnar <modnar_q () yahoo ! com>
Date:       1999-02-23 10:56:48

Hi I'm using kLyx 0.9.8. I'm having a very big problem. I can't
export(using the Export menu item) my file as PS or DVI. I can't also
"Print to File". If I were to do any one of this then I get an
error of the form:

lyx: SIGSEGV signal caught Sorry, you have found a bug in LyX. If
possible, please read 'Known bugs' under the Help menu and then
send us a full bug report. Thanks! Bye.

then kLyx hangs. I don't have a printer connected to my
computer. Is there some configuration that is required? And if so
where? If it requires a script file then could someone please
e-mail it to me.

I can preview using PS and DVI though, but I just can't export it
which is weird! BTW, I can't replicate this problem on LyX 1.0.
Thanks very much.