List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: My plans for Dolphin 4.12
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-09-09 16:00:09

Well,
you could put the bullet items in the table there, and use them as links to
the full description.
The promo people could go over the full description and produce a more user
friendly version, as features are completed...

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no
account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams