List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: Congratulations :)
From:       Niko Sams <niko.sams () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-02 13:30:32

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 15:16, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas
<amilcar@kdevelop.org> wrote:
> There is one error on the release announcement :(
>
> KDevelop4 was 5 years under development, not 3.
>
> I updated the site already, as far as I know all info is uptodate.
> If you find something outdated, send me a note.

thanks for the update.

Could you send me an updated version of the website please?
I still don't have an CVS account.

BTW: What would you think about switching the website to git?
(as kdevelop itself does too and it would make it much easier
to contribute to the website)

Niko