List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: About contextbuilder
From:       Hamish Rodda <rodda () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-03-07 23:12:54

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:04:30 am Victor Vicente de Carvalho wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> reading DUchain context builders on css and php plugin, this question
> popped out:
>
> ContextBuilderBase, wich is an typedef implemented
> after KDevelop::AbstractContextBuilder receives as second parameter an \
> item from the language grammar. Witch node from my AST should I use? In \
> PHP is IdentifierAST and on CSS is SpecifierAST. Couldn't figure it \
> myself :(

You can either use your generic AST node, or if you only ever have one node \
 which specifies an identifier, you can make your builder more type safe by \
 using the type of that node which gives you the identifier.

More helpful stuff:

http://api.kde.org/extragear-api/sdk-
apidocs/kdevplatform/language/duchain/html/classKDevelop_1_1AbstractContextBuilder.html#_details

http://api.kde.org/extragear-api/sdk-
apidocs/kdevplatform/language/duchain/html/Implementing.html

Cheers,
Hamish.