List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: KDevelop4 UI
From:       David Nolden <zwabel () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-21 12:45:36

Btw. if we should try this out and see that:

Sessions  Project  Navigation  |  File  Editor  Code  | Window  Settings  Help

Is too radical we could still reorder it to:

File  Editor  Code | Sessions  Project  Navigation | Window  Settings  Help

Which is more conventional, and has a better structure than what we have now,
but makes much less sense than the fully re-ordered version.

Greetings, David