List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] KOrganizer Help
From:       James Cain <james.cain.25 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-08-20 18:50:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 5:12 PM, Meehling & Bernardoni <
meehlingandbernardoni@frontier.com> wrote:

> To Whom It May Concern
>
> Is there a phone number for customer service for KDE applications? I am
> trying to create three calendars for three users to use on their own
> computers.  We would like to be able to have read and write access but we
> do not have our own web server for remote access.  We do have a server that
> provides data files to each computer.  I do not know which type of calendar
> to set up and how to link them to the same data file for sharing.  I've
> tried all kinds of combinations.   Please help.
>
> Dee Dee
>
> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This transmission (including attachments) may
> contain information which is confidential and privileged.  It is covered by
> the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, found at 18 U.S.C. 2510 et seq.
> and is subject to applicable attorney/client and/or work product
> privileges.  It is intended solely for the use of the intended
> recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, interception, copying, distribution,
> disclosure or use is strictly prohibited, and may be subject to criminal
> and civil penalties.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
> the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.  Do NOT
> forward this transmission.  Thank you.

​Yes this is possible. You can contact Kolab <http://kolab.org/> directly​

​as they specialize in this type of thing. You can see their information
about support here <http://kolab.org/help>.​ Another option would be to
look at OwnCloud <https://owncloud.org/>. There are several professional
hosting companies that also provide support
<https://owncloud.org/providers/>. Finally, Kubuntu itself offers paid
support services <http://kubuntu.emerge-open.com/buy>. Which one is the
best way to go is probably subjective.

Good luck.