List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Blogilo and Blogspot.com blog
From:       James Cain <james.cain.25 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-06-13 16:46:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello. Sadly I have not used Blogilo for a while now - probably almost two
years. It had good potential, but was always limited in functionality with
Blogger (although it seemed to work perfectly with Wordpress). I know this
post is not of much use to your question, but maybe someone will pick the
project up and carry it forward. The concept was great.

- James