List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: discover.kde.org css patch
From:       Sebastian Kuegler <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-05-08 11:24:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

On Friday 21 March 2008 19:36:39 Ingo Malchow wrote:
> attacked is a patch for discover.kde.org. i corrected some errors,
> nothing big. Maybe someone can review and commit.

For those who are wondering about discover.kde.org, it's not done yet, and not
publically announced as well. I plan to polish up the site with new
screenshots and finish the text, it's supposed to give an overview of what you
can expect from KDE 4, targeted and new possible end users.

Not much has happened from my side on this site lately, but I hope to get it
done in for the 4.1 release, which is targeted at those endusers.

- Which apps are actually in?
- Texts need finished
- Update artwork with Plasma 4.1 stuff

And then we can get the PR machine rolling for this piece of web.

So thanks for the patches, Ingo. It's really appreciated. Are you on the www
list already, btw?

Cheers,
--
sebas