List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: discover.kde.org css patch
From:       Ingo Malchow <ingomalchow () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-22 17:30:32

> On Friday 21 March 2008 19:36:39 Ingo Malchow wrote:
> > Hello list,
> >
> > attacked is a patch for discover.kde.org. i corrected some errors,
> > nothing big. Maybe someone can review and commit.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ingo Malchow
>
> Thanks for the patch; committed now.

Thanks for committing. Regarding that, i have another question. I already sent
another patch with a new frontpage logo, as it seems to be broken. ("bee
free" instead of "be free"). But it doesn't seem to have reached the
mailinglist. i updated the .xcf-file and also the png.
What can i do about this or how can i send it?

Greetings,
Ingo Malchow