List:       kde-www
Subject:    KDE website source code question
From:       "Gert Renckens" <renckens.gert () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-09 19:15:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi,

I'm using parts of the layout of the KDE website for my own website.
But I can't find where in the source code of the KDE website the "stars" at
the top and the bottom of the site are generated.
Can you tell me what code makes those "stars" (I'm talking about the star in
the blue banner with "K desktop environment" on it and the same star in the
grey bar at the bottom of the site)

thx
Gert