List:       kde-www
Subject:    Drupal Oxygen theme in SVN
From:       Niels van Mourik <niels () shodan ! nl>
Date:       2007-02-08 7:54:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

Lately I've been busy writing a Drupal theme that looks- and behaves as much
as possible as the Oxygen (/media) theme. Initially I started developing this
theme for the new SpreadKDE (see http://dev.spreadkde.org for the theme in
action).

The most important issues I had to deal with where W3-compliance, consistency
and code-correctness. Unfortunately accessability is not perfect due to the
Drupal core.

I expect at least a few of you to respond with "is /media not good enough?",
well my response in advance. The media framework is almost completely
perfect, and I encourage everyone considering a KDE-branded website to use
the /media approach. Although in some cases, a "quick'n'dirty"
CMS-installation is wanted (e.g. for not official /media websites, like i18n
sites). To at least steer people using a CMS like Drupal I created this theme
and uploaded it into kde's SVN (r631481).

I encourage people to write more themes for other CMS systems like Joomla and
to share the code with us.

Get yourself a copy at: /trunk/www/themes/drupal5/oxygen

Any comments and improvements are welcome =)

Niels van Mourik

--
An army of sheep, led by a lion, is better than an army of lions, led by a
sheep.