List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: could you add two links in
From:       "Liang Qi" <cavendish.qi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-05 11:08:15

Hi, Sebastian,

These translation are from another friend. Please add me to the announce list:
http://www.spreadkde.org/handbook/release_promotion/translations

Then I can forward it to our kde-china mail list.

Thanks. I am working on new chinese kde website:
http://www.kdecn.org

The server is located in China, perhaps something is not good between
it and out of China.
It's ip is 61.136.58.172. I can browse it here in Norway, a little slow.

Regards,
Liang Qi

--
http://www.qiliang.net