List:       kde-www
Subject:    a question about KDE China website
From:       "Cavendish Qi" <cavendish.qi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-29 20:46:54

Hi,

I am a Chinese. Yes, there is a KDE China website in
http://kde.linuxdby.com/, but there is no any update for a long time.

We just created a group for KDE China yesterday. And we have plan to
launch a new KDE China website recently.

And Adriaan had given us some suggestion about it.

I had found www.kde.de(85.10.209.187) and de.kde.org(62.70.27.118) are
different host.But the content of them are same.

Perhaps we need do our kde site like them. We had found their pages
are stored in http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/international/germany/

Could you create a directory for us? And how do we have the write
access for the directory? Could you help us create some accounts?
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Liang Qi