List:       kde-www
Subject:    Bug when redimensionning a konsole
From:       Philippe Caresmel <caresmel () cea ! fr>
Date:       2006-11-29 12:35:37

Hi,

I am currently working on RedHat Enterprise 4 with kde 3.3.1-3.14 and
meet an uncomfortable difficulty when using Konsole : I sometime
maximise my Konsole when the output is interesting to me. I would like
the formaly provided output to be also redimensionned but can't manage this.

Similarly : if I reduce the width of my Konsole and then enlarge it, I
have lost the information that was previously on the not yet reduced
part of the Konsole.

Is this a "bug" kde.org is trying to fix?

Regards