List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: google bar
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-02-11 14:12:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 10 February 2006 16:46, Mark Beattie wrote:
> In light of Google's recent activity in China I'm hoping that future
> versions of the Konqueror web browser will make the google search bar
> opt-in as opposed to opt-out. Sure, they're the goods for search engines,
> but where does your alliance lie? They're poised to make a few more
> billions at the expense of millions of people who have died and suffered
> horribly at the hands of China's regime while Konqueror is an open-source
> application made to benefit all peoples. Show your true colours and make a
> stand.
>
> Eagerly awaiting your response,

The issue is being discussed on kde-core-devel [CD], where it actually
belongs. This list is the webmasters list, which has little to do with
Konqueror's default settings.

> some person who doesn't like capitolism or inequality, do you?

We try to keep politics out of free software, please help us in doing so.

[CD] http://lists.kde.org/?l=kfm-devel&m=113924621731469&w=2
--
sebas

 http://www.kde.nl | http://vizZzion.org |  GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9