On Wednesday, 16 November 2022 13:51:47 PST Michael Reeves wrote: > This is the question I need answered. Windows by default gives the most > useless crash report I've ever seen. All I know from that is that the crash > point is inside qt but that doesn't help at all with a Qt based > application. Worse a lot the documentation I find assumes you are a) > debugging a drive and/or b) working with msvc project that you can > reproduce the crash in. The same as anywhere else: run the application inside the debugger (gdb if it is MinGW). When it crashes, type "bt". -- Thiago Macieira - thiago (AT) macieira.info - thiago (AT) kde.org Software Architect - Intel DCAI Cloud Engineering