List:       kde-user
Subject:    Enlightment Screen Fonts
From:       Frank Roberts <sotl155360 () earthlink ! net>
Date:       1999-10-31 21:53:01

I realize that this is not a KDE problem so I apologize in advance but I
am becoming desperate and for some stupid reason or the other I can not
get on the correct lists.

Anyway bluntly I can not read my screen on this 14 inch monitor.

I have the screen set to 1024x786 so that the complete desktop will fit
on the screen but this cause the screen fonts to be way too small. The
enlightenment fonts appear to be about size 4 or less. I have the
Netscape fonts set at 18 and would prefer 20 which produces a readable
screen for portions of Netscape. The question is is there anyway of
changing the font size in enlightenment to a larger font? If so how?

As far as setting the screen to 800x600 that produces another problem.
One can not see the complete screen as my desk top is the approximately
30% larger than the screen size. Of course 640x400 is even worse.

Thanks
Frank Roberts