List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Mouse not functional
From:       "Bruce J. Carter" <bjcarter () gte ! net>
Date:       1998-06-30 0:29:30

Nope was not that, that is what I had thought, becaue from time to time
when I login via kdm, KFM did not start properly... only the left mouse
button would do anything,icons were present and seemed to work, and things
on the task bar worked, but no middle or right mouse button, my
.xession-errors show nothing, no errors or anything. But starting the gpm
daemon fixed the problem.

But the below may help Jon. He is the original poster of the message.

Cheers,

Bruce...

E-Mail: Bruce J. Carter <bjcarter@gte.net>
Date: 29-Jun-98