List:       kde-user
Subject:    kfm
From:       Eddie <elw () ellijay ! com>
Date:       1998-06-30 0:00:01

Hello everyone,
First let me say how pleased i am with linux/kde.

I think i must have some sort of config problem though.

KFM crashes pretty frequently here. I usually have to logout and restartX and it
will chug along for a while longer. I'm linux ignorant and was wondering how to
debug (sorta) the problem. When i logout it usually saya something about parsing
a URL address which is followed by the KFM crash.
Any hints?

Linux dufuss,
Eddie Watson