List:       kde-user
Subject:    kfm
From:       Jack Childs <jrchilds () pil ! net>
Date:       1998-06-21 1:25:21

When I start kfm by clicking on the small home at the bottom of the
screen it always tries to open the root dir, no matter if I am logged on
as root or not. Is there any way to alter the home dir to my normal
/home/jack dir???
Also, when I drag a program to the desktop, the only icon that seems to
be available is the cog or gear for an executable, is there any way to
put in a different icon??
tia,
--
Jack Childs