List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KDM
From:       Steven Taetzsch <staetzsc () wildwood ! pictel ! com>
Date:       1998-05-31 20:50:04

I've been having the same problem. I posted awhile ago, and listed a few
messages that were on the terminal after I logged out, but I haven't heard
anything yet. This started after I upgraded to Beta4 and only occurs on my
home (ppp) system. My system at work (ethernet) does not have this
problem. For some reason kfm crashes during the first startup. This is
very annoying, especially since my kids use it.