List:       kde-user
Subject:    KMail flags (again...) and more
From:       Luca Matteini <luka () gandalf>
Date:       1998-03-27 11:28:06

[ref. KMail v.0.5.5]

- KMail can't have separate flags for each message?
I mean, can't I have a message with a "reply" and "read" flag at once? Ok, I
know that a message I replied to is read too... but since KMail isn't flagging
them automatically I do a manual flag set to "read" for a group of messages,
loosing the "reply" flags.

- Deleting the content of a folder is... "too easy": wouldn't be better having a
dialog for confirmation?

- I hope to see soon the "Find" tool implemented, cause my folders are growing
up too fast! ;^)

- Scrolling: when I add lines in the middle of on a new message (typing), the
auto line feed scrolls the screen, eating up (only visually) the subsequent
lines, and I need to scroll manually (with arrow keys) to see what's there...

- Fonts and colors! (I'm dazzled by white backgrounds, and I would love to
choose a monospaced font...)

Luca