List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Ktrip default license and translations
From:       Sandro =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Knau=DF?= <sknauss () kde ! org>
Date:       2022-06-11 20:20:08

Hey Nicolas,

I scanned through the KTrip release tarball and there is a license issue for
translations. There are several files without any specific license information
(most of the translations) and those translations tell in the header (po/cs/
ktrip.po):
"This file is distributed under the same license as the ktrip package."

unfortunately I don't find anywhere that is license of ktrip for the files
without any further license information. At least it is not mentioned in
README nor in .reuse/dep5 and I see a lot of licenses in LICENSE folder, so I
don't know what license to pick.

Regards,

sandro