List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Plasma 5.21.0 tars available
From:       "Bernhard Rosenkraenzer" <bero () lindev ! ch>
Date:       2021-02-15 1:01:41

Hi,
so far everything is looking good on OpenMandriva - except one thing: t=
he default seems to be keyboard repeat disabled. That's unexpected at t=
he very least,  and breaks some things badly (scrolling by holding down=
 arrow keys?) I'd expect this to be more of an accessibility feature fo=
r a few than a reasonable default. [I'm seeing this after updating from=
 5.20.5, so maybe this is a bug in the kconf=5Fupdate script.]
Is this the intended behavior? If not, chances are we should do a respi=
n before the public release.

ttyl
bero