The conclusion we reached is that we'll relicense kseexpr and this script under GPLv3, which https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-compatibility.en.html suggests should be fine. On Monday, 19 October 2020 13:35:33 CEST Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > I don't think there's a real legal team, but there's the kde-licensing mailing list, iirc. > > On Monday, 19 October 2020 13:30:49 CEST L. E. Segovia wrote: > > I believe the original intention of Disney was to prevent usage of their > > brand, but as I have mentioned many times previously, I am completely > > unable to reach Disney and figure this out. > > > > Christophe - if removal of script.se is the path forward, then I believe > > this turns our fork (and, well, upstream SeExpr) unredistributable for > > sheer lack of files to compile. I don't know if we have a legal team to > > ask about this? > > > > In any case, I'll defer to boud's opinion on the matter. > > > > Best regards, > > > > Leonardo > > > > > > > -- https://www.krita.org