List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    polkit-qt-1 releases
From:       Nate Graham <nate () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-08-27 13:52:14

Hello release team!

We're working on getting polkit-in-kio done, but it was pointed out that
one of the latest patches requires a polkit feature
(https://cgit.kde.org/polkit-qt-1.git/commit/?id=f26ada834aeac7207d36744d49c16ed43996f471)
that isn't in a released version. I notice that polkit-qt-1 hasn't had a
release in five years.

Could we get a new release of polkit-qt-1? Thanks!

Also I wonder if it could make sense to get it distributed as a part of
Frameworks or Plasma so that new releases get done regularly.

Nate