List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Applications 17.12 as LTS release?
From:       Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-08-01 8:55:19

Il giorno Mon, 31 Jul 2017 23:06:08 +0200
Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> ha scritto:

> If you ask me what is a good investment of our developer-time, i
> think it's much better if we get the Flatpack pacakges of stable

Good for developers, but IMO absolutely subpar for integrators. I don't
mind having Flatpaks / snaps / AppImages available, as long as there
are still ways for integrators (distributions) to do their job. (and LTS
would still help, although being an extra burden for release
management).