List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Plasma 5.10 Schedule
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jr () jriddell ! org>
Date:       2017-02-08 15:39:16

I'm reminded that I'm wonderfully organised and already penciled in a
release schedule for Plasma 5.10 and indeed 5.11 as well as some more
5.8LTS releases

https://community.kde.org/Schedules/Plasma_5

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=031gkgqg1hjf8lcmj0em1d2sj8%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

This should not clash with Applications or Frameworks releases I think

Three more months to go for 5.10 development. Repo freeze at end
April, feature freeze and beta May 11, release tars May 25 for release
end of May.

Jonathan