List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Kdetoys
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-09-05 9:52:10

On Wednesday 26 August 2015 06:13:55 Jeremy Whiting wrote:

> I took a quick stab at porting amor to Qt5/kf5 and it shouldn't be too
> hard, but the question is should it be ported at all? The previous
> maintainer hasn't touched it in quite some time. The code is X11
> specific, and the whole concept won't work on Wayland anyway because
> windows don't know about each other and can't position themselves.

Well we're not using wayland just yet, so that argument doesn't really hold IMHO.
I know my wife will be sad if we kill amor ;)
I vote for it to be ported to KF5 and moved to kdegames, but OK, I don't care enough
to actually maintain it, so this is just my input, the one who does the work decides.

--
David Faure, faure@kde.org, http://www.davidfaure.fr
Working on KDE Frameworks 5