List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: 4.14 proposed schedule
From:       Mario Fux <kde-ml () unormal ! org>
Date:       2014-04-22 9:26:18

Am Sonntag, 30. M=E4rz 2014, 16.05:09 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:

Morning guys

As there were no real counter-arguments I removed the disclaimer from:
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.14_Release_Schedule

> El Dissabte, 29 de mar=E7 de 2014, a les 18:29:07, Kurt Hindenburg va =

escriure:
> > On 3/22/14, 12:14 PM, Mario Fux KDE ML wrote:
> > > Morning guys, Albert and me have created a tentative schedule for 4.14
> > > We both think that the 4 months schedule has worked pretty well so 4.=
14
> > > is basically 4.13 + 4 months.
> > > =

> > > You can find it at
> > > http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.14_Release_Schedule
> > =

> > if no one else had created it, I have the Releaseschedulekde414.ics
> > ready to go when the schedule is finalized.  I added the .4 and .5 as it
> > seems to be the norm.
> =

> Actually we left them out in purpose since now we do 4 months releases and
> not 6 months releases having .4 and .5 is a lot of overlap.

Yes, so Kurt, as the schedule is now final could you add your .ics to the =

usual place, thx.

About a possible 4.15 release for the apps and about LTS. Where should/coul=
d =

we discuss it? kde-devel?

Best regards
Mario