List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    kdeaccessibility is in git
From:       Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-08-21 17:27:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello all,

This weekend kdeaccessibility migrated from svn to git.  The git
repositories can be seen at
http://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdeaccessibility
If you use kdesrc-build you can update your rc file with the following:

module-set
    repository kde-projects
    use-modules kdeaccessibility
end module

as for superbuild, I added a CMakeLists.txt to the kdeaccessibility branch
of superbuild, it is fine to merge to master after it's been tested (I
haven't used superbuild so didn't test it here).

Feel free to e-mail me or kde-accessibility@kde.org if you have any
questions, etc.

thanks,
Jeremy