List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: KDE 4.6.2 tarballs (try#1)
From:       Tom Albers <toma () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-04-05 10:37:03

----- Original Message -----
> On Monday 04 April 2011, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
> > On Friday 01 April 2011 21:47:44 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > > I just finished uploading the first set of tarballs.
> >
> > BTW, the files are public on ftp.kde.org now... Intention or
> > accident? :)
>
> That was not intentional, somebody has removed the hidden permissions
> from the
> directory yesterday.

Just to add what I think that happened:

Instead of hiding the directory initially you hid the whole stable tree. Yesterday \
you fixed the stable tree, but that did open op the 4.6.2 folder as it seems as it \
was not hidden in the first place, except that the whole stable tree was hidden so \
the effect was the same.

Best,
--
Tom Albers